West Palm Beach residents enjoy a relaxing, laid back lifestyle found in few places today. It is imperative for West Palm homeowners and businesses to protect what they've worked so diligently to earn. Read this article to know more about Honeywell smart house safety.
Image Source Google
Providing burglar alarms that West Palm residents have relied on for over 25 years, CSI: Palm Beach can help secure any West Palm area home or business and protect the things that are most important to owners.
Honeywell total connect home security
West Palm Beach homes featuring Honeywell total connect systems are fully protected from burglary with the newest and sharpest technology found in today's security market.
Remote keypad, smartphone, and tablet-controlled systems allow freedom to see what is happening in the home with the touch of a button or a sweep of the hand.
This allows homeowners to enjoy the mobility they have become accustomed to while knowing that their residence is fully protected.
Smartphones or tablets like an iPad can be used to do things like:
- Turning lights off and on to give the impression that the home is occupied
- Customers receive notifications when things occur in the home, like certain doors being opened
- Garage doors can be opened or closed remotely in case you forgot to close it or need to let someone in
- Burglar alarm systems can be silenced or disarmed at chosen times
- A door can be bypassed when there is maintenance or service that needs to be done
- Customers can control several accounts from one device. This is very handy for those who own several properties like vacation homes or business franchises.
- Most importantly, the burglar alarm system can be checked at any time using an iPad or smartphone. This effectively turns any home into a smart home!