Kojic acid has been used in beauty and personal care products for quite some time now, but how does it really fare against the rest of the whitening products out there. There are many benefits that come with regular use. Kojic acid soap can:
- Give you a brighter but natural skin tone, rather than the “bleached” complexion
- Deeply cleanse and exfoliate your skin to unclog pores, eliminates blackheads and whiteheads, and reduce the frequency of breakouts. You can also navigate to this website to know more about kojic acid soap.
- Even out your skin tone and fades scars
- Lighten dark areas, such as underarms, knees, elbows, inner thighs
- Treat skin ailments like blemishes, freckles, hyperpigmentation and melasma as a result of sun damage
- Fight signs of aging, such as fine lines, wrinkles and dull skin
- Can protect your skin from bacterial and fungal infections
Some tips for using the soap:
- Do not use the soap directly on your face.
- Use a water-based moisturizer to hydrate your skin. Finish your beauty routine with sunscreen if you use the soap in the morning.
- Start off with leaving the lather on for 30 seconds. Over time, you ca gradually increase the time to 2 minutes or more (but no more than 5).
- Use the product once a day only. After a few weeks, you can work start using it twice a day.
- Be patient with results. Everyone has a different skin type with different skin conditions, with some people having immediate results and others not. Don’t use the soap beyond what is recommended.
With a lot of whitening products out there that market themselves as skin bleachers, this soap is actually a breath of fresh air. The Original Kojic Acid Soap is great for eliminating dark areas that make you feel self-conscious. The only downside is that it’s not recommended for those with sensitive skin or for those with eczema, contact dermatitis, etc.